Planning to send a courier internationally is easy with Couriers To India. You may select from a variety of affordable service choices from Couriers To India whether you’re shipping to India, your package will be delivered where it needs to be.
The true difficulty is in carrying out the little aspects that may genuinely change how enjoyable a package transfer is for both the client and the items themselves, ensuring that they arrive as they should—fresh and undamaged. We execute it in a simple manner.
India has tight customs regulations that, if not adhered to, can cause delays. Before sending a package to India, it is crucial to examine the requirements and make sure the appropriate paperwork is prepared.
Packaging of Couriers from Australia to India is a huge benefit that, by itself, saves you a tonne of hassle and money, but it’s a routine that we must follow no matter what. Our innovative and tailored delivery methods were developed to provide courier services not only for people but also for businesses, travelers, exporters, importers, HR, and other groups as well.
Make sure your courier is packaged safely. To guarantee that your things don’t move around inside the shipment, use sturdy cardboard boxes and bubble wrap. Loosely packed objects are a disaster waiting to happen. Your cargo is better protected during transit if the seal is strong. Protecting your shipment contents from exposure or damage during transit depends on both the adhesive tapes you use and how you seal the cargo.
The procedures and workflow we employ are specifically created to ensure that the packages arrive securely and on schedule.
Have a look at the packaging guidelines while you send documents from Australia to India:
- Use the Envelope to mail papers weighing up to 250gms or having up to 15 pages.
- Be certain to adhere to the size and weight restrictions for any overseas shipment.
- Your shipment has to have the correct address, postage, and customs information on it.
- The cardboard construction should be tough so that it provides resistance to bending and creasing.
- For shipping, please use brand-new, undamaged boxes. The contents in used boxes are more likely to be lost or damaged.
- Use plastic pressure-sensitive shipping tape that is 2″ to 3″ wide to seal the box in two locations along its length, breadth, and perimeter.
- On each envelope, include sufficient contact information to enable contact if necessary.
- To avoid any movement of the documents within the box during shipment, always fill any empty space.
- For two-piece box shipments, place a shipping label on the base’s side and the lid
for identification reasons.
Additional Points to Remember
- Make careful to separately wrap or pack the fragile things. Place heavier, more durable objects toward the bottom. Additionally, make sure the box’s corners and sides are securely supported while not being overloaded.
- In case the box is broken or the label comes off, it is also advised to add the information for, to, and from on a card inside the box.
Any general or specific requirements you may have for your shipping will be met by our committed service providers. Please review the packaging guide issued by carriers on our Packaging Guide page – https://www.courierstoindia.com/packaging-guide/